Time & Material
Deluxe developes Time and Material model for long-term projects, when it is difficult to estimate the required resources and thus plan the budget. This model provides you with a possibility to pay for company’s services in parts according to the payment agreement specified by the contract. After both sides have agreed on time limits, software, hardware, human and other resources required for your project, Deluxe invoices your monthly charge.
You will have:
- Flexible and negotiable budget;
- Possibility to pay in parts;
- Low risk – project development can be changed or canceled at any stage.
To start project on T&M model you must remember:
- Requirements and resources are not defined very clearly
- Time limits are not strict and defined by a customer
- Development plan needs a revision
- Technical documentation is incomplete or unavailable
This business model is quite flexible and highly efficient. But it is hard to predict the final cost of the project and the customer’s requirements can vary depending on different factors.
Deluxe also works with customers using the fixed cost model. It is an ideal variant in case if a client determined the specifications of his project clearly. At this rate we analyze client’s requirements in order to estimate the cost of the project, its delivery date and workout a detailed plan of project completion.
Advantages of this model:
- Project specifications and deadline are defined very clearly;
- Development plan is properly worked out;
- Technical documentation is ready.
Such model is used when the customer understands clearly what he wants to get as the final product and won’t change the requirements during the development process.
Deluxe has built a strong team of the brightest, most enquiring minds in the industry, and we form close, collaborative relationships with our clients. We can really understand their needs and deliver intuitive software that exceeds their expectations.
Our teams use different development methodologies. It means developing software by short iterations and implementing top-priority functions at first. You are involved at each stage, give feedback and gradually adjust software functional to the market needs. Thus by the project completion you receive a product aligned with your business aims and market demands.
Our customers get:
- Skilled professionals engineers working just for you
- Direct management (or Deluxe can provide a project manager for a large team)
- Direct access to each team member
- Higher level of project security control, IP rights protection and confidentiality
- Time limits vary upon your requirements
- Resources have to be discussed and determined skill-set
- Only basic requirements and development plan are available
- Negotiable cost depending on required skill-set of engineers